I placed an order around the Holidays that was shipped to my OLD address . . . even though I have submitted my new mailing address to the website on multiple occasions. When I called during the Holidays, I received a busy signal for weeks. After the Holidays. . . I've called 3 times and was left holding over 20 minutes, repeatedly hearing that I am "Caller number 4 in the ***". That number NEVER changed . . . during the calls . . . and the entire duration of the calls.

Carol's Daughter has my money but . . . I have no product . . . and no response. I appreciate that they are a small (growing) business however… this is sub par service!

This reviewer shared experience about order processing issue and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Carols Daughter. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Carols Daughter.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Cosmetics and Toiletries category for more informed decision or compare Carols Daughter to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Carols Daughter?

Comments

This is so weird!! I am having the exact same issue! And I am I tears now as there is no response they have my money.