filters
State:
City:
Product:

Carols Daughter - Customer Service

Called to check on product ordered. Only 2 prompts and both manned by incompetent "employees". Sold to Loreal in 2014, and cannot contact them either.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Nov 27.
1.5

Carols Daughter - Hair loss

Omg ive lost so much hair in a matter of a month. Im so mad . I to spent alot of money on this crap. This should be taken off the shelves
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 27.

Carols Daughter - Worst Product Ever!!!!!
Literally broke off ALL my beautifull natural hair off. And all of my edges!!!!! I bought the almond shampoo,conditioner, and deep . This product ripped out my hair from the scalp And changed My texture!!!! It’s the only thing I’ve ever changed in my regime. I can’t believe this happened to me. I’m literally so pissed off!!!!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 05.

Carols Daughter - HORRIBLE

I just recently bought the carols daughter form for my hair to do the finger waves and the next day my scalp is itching till this day I have two days that I used it and I have wash my hair with every shampoo and conditioner I can think of and is still itching
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 11.

Carols Daughter - Smells gross

Made my hair smell like sweat. It's been a week and it still smells like sweat. I only used the product once and still smell it in my hair. Doesn't smell good. Smells unwashed.
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 28.
Reply to reviews
About a year ago I ordered Carols Daughter hair butter for HSN and my scalp was so itchy. I washed It out then I used It a week later same Itchiness so I stopped using the product I still have It. A month ago I purchased Carols Daughter Hair mask, shampoo both Almond...
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 12.
Same

Hello I had the same experience and I thought I was the only one. I felt a burning sensation and this is with same products that you mentioned

Carols Daughter - Monoi shampoo

I tried the shampoo and condirioner. After the 1st use ur changed the texture of my hair! It became thin and stringy and started to fall out. They should take this off the market!! My hair is still a wreck thanks to Carols Daughter!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Aug 09.
2.5
Show

Carols Daughter - Almond Milk leave-in -conditioner is the worst.

I bought the Almond Milk leave in conditioner for my daughter, she has straight hair, 1 week after using this product I noticed that her hair was dense, freezy and extremely dry. I do not recomend this products if you had straight hair. Very disappointed.
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Aug 08.
Reply to reviews
I’ve never used this product before but the black vanilla shampoo and conditioner were given to me as a gift. I used it maybe 3 times and I began to notice that my scalp became very dry. If I scratched extremely large flakes would come off. I’ve never had any issue...
Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from May 31.
Ina

I have the same problem, itchy , red , and flaky scalp. I have been using this product for just 2 weeks.

Carols Daughter - Very poor customer service

Contacted them several times asking when a product would be back in stock and everytime got a different answer!. Is the flexible hold hairspray out of stock or discontinued? Pretty simple question!!
Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from May 15.
3.3