3.0
Turnaround Time

I got an email a week after i received my order asking me to review my purchase. I did.

I gave them a very detailed review. The same day i rated the products i received another email that night saying "It cannot be published to the website, but.. nadnaj20, (my screen name) "Our staff has read your review and values your contribution even though it did not meet all our website guidelines. Thanks for sharing, and we hope to publish next time!." I was mad they didn't because i believe my review would actually help customers in their purchase.

I just wrote exactly what i thought the products did and didn't do. Here's what i wrote: "I bought the Black Vanilla shampoo, conditioner, and hair smoothie as a gift set. I came with 2 small bottle samples. I also purchased the leave in conditioner and the edge smoother.

Now the first thing i noticed was the smell. It smells strong and ok but after a certain time the smell was just really overwhelming. It made me nauseous to the point where my stomach hurt. The smell wasn't bad but it was too strong.

The first product i tested was the hair smoothie. It left my hair feeling really soft while i was applying it but after i washed it out it seemed to be all tangled. I used the Black Vanilla shampoo and conditioner hoping to see better results but nope it was all just tangled up. So i proceed to using the leave in conditioner which on the directions states it could be used to detangle.

So i sprayed it liberally, worst mistake ever, it literally just got my hair even more tangled and into knots! I was using my brush to comb my hair and honestly i was going no where. I was pulling on my hair so much that it was coming out. I could see my brush starting to fill up with hair.

So what i did was rinse it out and use the leave in conditioner i always used to help me detangle my hair. Once my hair was dry i used the edge smoother. Now the edge smoother looks like wax, but it didn't spread the way i hoped it did. It stayed in the one place where i applied it and made it impossible for me comb that part of my hair.

Overall ill still be using the shampoo and conditioner along with the smoothie but not the leave in conditioner nor the edge smoother. One thing i did like was the 2 bottle samples and the pack sample. I don't exactly remember the name of the shampoos nor the conditioners, but the smell was absolutely amazing and left my hair feeling really nice. If i were to purchase from this site I would go for the bigger size of the samples i received." I felt my review was honest and helpful but they denied the post.

Oh well there lost. (Sorry for the blurry pic but hope it helps)

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I liked: 3 out of the 5 products i ordered.

I didn't like: Leave in conditioner nor the edge smoother.

Comments