2.2
Turnaround Time

I washed & conditioned my hair with the Cupuacu products.The next day my scalp was itching but I never thought it was the Cupuacu until my daughter began to complain her scalp had been itching since she used it.

Then our hair began to come out.

I had some Manoi shampoo & conditioner so I washed my hair with that hoping for a change. I used the Hair Milk afterward hoping that it would work like they say it does on television. My hair drew up like never before & my scalp continued to itch.

There is no compensation because they don't answer the phone, a tweet or an email.

It's sad that they are so corrupt that they won't return $75.00.

One promise will be kept though, I will explain this to anyone that will listen every time it is asked.I thought that Lisa had more integrity than that but you live & you learn.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of carols daughter hair care from Carols Daughter and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $72 and wants Carols Daughter to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was lousy customer service, hair loss and dryness and scalp itching. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carols Daughter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carols Daughter?

Comments

I purchased the monoi repair shampoo and conditioner plus the leave in conditioner and hair butter.What a nightmare!!

Had to go to ER at 1am my scalp began to burn and itch horribly then welts came up on my scalp severe hair loss and a burned scalp!!! And yes the shampoo makes your hair feel like straw!!

Under dr's care at this time this is a complete nightmare purchased from HSN I will never use CD products ever again!!!Returned everything!!!