I washed & conditioned my hair with the Cupuacu products.The next day my scalp was itching but I never thought it was the Cupuacu until my daughter began to complain her scalp had been itching since she used it.
Then our hair began to come out.
I had some Manoi shampoo & conditioner so I washed my hair with that hoping for a change. I used the Hair Milk afterward hoping that it would work like they say it does on television. My hair drew up like never before & my scalp continued to itch.
There is no compensation because they don't answer the phone, a tweet or an email.
It's sad that they are so corrupt that they won't return $75.00.
One promise will be kept though, I will explain this to anyone that will listen every time it is asked.I thought that Lisa had more integrity than that but you live & you learn.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Lousy customer service
- Hair loss and dryness
- Scalp itching
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I started using WEN about six months ago. At first I was skeptical, but after using it for a week I fell in love with the product and how it..."
- "Ive been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a month & now my hair is worse & falling out ! I dont use any heat or relaxant on..."
- "I ordered the Luminess Airbrush System after seeing an advertisement and demo on late night TV. What was not said in the advert was that the $24.91 for a 30..."
- "I bought a chicken bacon avocado salad in the drive thru. The salad was some chicken on all lettuce. One small slice of avocado, three chips, no pica de gallo..."
- "Shipped a car hood with Central Transport, I dropped it off at their distribution center. Item arrived at destination 1 day late, buyer notice concealed damage after delivery...."
- "I ordered a pair of basketball shoes and received a used and worn pair of shoes..."
- "I have known and respected Jesse Keyes for over 25 years. Jesse Keyes has a successful list of credentials in his academic and professional life. After meeting him at Princeton,..."
- "Purchased a HP DC7900 tower from Joy (thru Walmart) two months ago. It arrived a day early and worked perfectly. Even though Windows Update was broken, that was the fault..."