I purchased several products from the Carol's daughter website but experienced extreme tangle after shampooing an conditioning with Monoi (repairing) shampoo and conditioner. It also made the texture of my hair hard and brittle afterwards although I used Mimosa hair honey and Monoi leave in conditioner.

I noticed my hair on my bed by the long strands and falling out by the plugs when combing. When I used the Hair Milk (original) it reeked of the scent Pledge furniture polish and it fused my hair causing it to rip while trying to comb. I would not recommend this product to my worse enemy. It's no wonderwhy Mrs.

Smith had to cut off all of her hair as she stated in an interview on live television. My length was and still is in other areas 10 inches long now I'm seriously considering shaving it all because of the damage that these products has caused.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of way it changed the texture and damaged. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of carols daughter shampoo and associated monetary loss in the amount of $117. Carols Daughter needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned carols daughter shampoo in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Carols Daughter.

Comments

Pompano Beach, Florida, United States #1335284

I see now why Target has the product on clearance. The leave in conditioner has completely dried and messed up my curls.

My hair is now brittle and falling off more than it was.

The Mirabelle Plum and the a CD shampoo have completely loss my hairs beauty and health. Now I am loosing my hair.

Aurora, Colorado, United States #1180204

I had the same experience. After using CD's Black Vanilla Shampoo and Conditioner then following up with the CD's Hair Milk styling products my hair began to fall out.

The texture of my hair changed also. My hair strands became stiff and wirey. I was very upset because I loved the original texture of my hair.

A total waste of $90. Never again.

The same thing happened to me I wish I would've seen your post before I spent 70+ dollars sorry this happened to you and thank you for your honest post

I used this product for 2 weeks and now everytime I run my hands through my hair it's falling out. My scalp is very tender and itchy!

Didn't have these problems before using this product.