Ive been using the shampoo & conditioner for about a month & now my hair is worse & falling out ! I dont use any heat or relaxant on it either ! Please help me this is some of my hair before i did my 3rd wash & conditioner

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of carols daughter shampoo from Carols Daughter and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Carols Daughter to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Carols Daughter for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Carols Daughter?

Comments

I used this product for a few months on and off.I didn't use it often enough to cause the type of damage you ladies received.

However, I was using some kind of serum repeatedly. It completely changed my hair texture. To the point where it looked as though I had a relaxer when I hadn't in 3 years at that time. I have since stopped using all CD products and my hair has truly flourished.

My cousin experienced the same texture change and ended up chopping her hair off and starting over.smh

I've been using the Monoi shampoo & conditioner for a month and about 2 weeks ago I started getting red bumps all over my scalp so stopped using it & they are going away finally. I think somebody needs yo be checking into this company, NOW!!

Iv been using this product for about a month and my hair is falling out