I and two friends recently used this product.I have relaxed hair and they have natural.

All three of us had the same exact experience. On the first use we lost more hair than the usual shed. I mean, to the extent I got really nervous. When it happened to me, I discussed it with them and I was so surprised they had the same result.

This is supposed to be a natural product. What could they be adding to the product that causes hair loss?

It is very important not to use this product and if you have it, return it immediately.I will end up throwing it in the trash.

Review about: Carols Daughter Shampoo.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

I didn't like: And made my hair fallout.

Comments

the Almond Milk shampoo destroyed my hair too.Ever since I used it (just one time) my hair has been dry and extremely prone to tangling.

I'm going to need to cut off several inches and hope it starts to act normal again soon.I noticed right after I used it that my hair looked acted very different than normal.

Worst hair product- hard to tell its bad at first until your hair states falling out!I was afraid I was going bald or had some strange disease..

In one month I had so much hair loss I cried myself to sleep every night. It dawned on me it could be the co ditto re I was using.. So I stopped using it immediately and I am now 2 weeks off it and my hair is coming back yo life and has stated to return to normal shedding .

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT!!Carols Daughter conditioner made my hair fall out at rapid pace!!!

Atlanta, Georgia, United States #1303178

I used the shampoo once.Made my hair hard as a rock.

I called L'Oreal (which are the owners of Carol's Daughter) and they sent me a refund check.

I used the conditioner, leave in and the hair mask without any issues.I also have natural hair.

to Samantha #1318321

which shampoo did you use ?

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #1296437

This is the worst hair day of my life